In principle, CRP reduction could bring therapeutic benefits in a multitude of acute and chronic diseases.
PentraSorb® CRP is a potential therapeutic option for
- COVID-19 (CACOV Register, in process)
- Acute myocardial infarction (CAMI1 study, completed; CAMI Register, active)
- Stroke (CASTRO-B study (IIT), active)
- Crohn's disease (CAMCRO1 Study, active)
- Pancreatitis (CAPRI1 study, active)
- Postoperative SIRS (CABY1 study, active)
- Sepsis ( )
- Global cerebral ischemia after resuscitation
- Diseases of the rheumatic spectrum
- ulcerative colitis
If you would like to participate in one or more of the listed studies or start a new study, please Contact us.